A confident, competent and ambitious camera operator with recent international experience in documentary film. Having formally trained in camera at The Roundhouse Fran continues to build on an excellent technical proficiency in a live studio and concert setting. Passionate,she always carry out tasks from brief to delivery with psychical capability, focus and skill.
-Play it Forwards: Camera Op
Streamed live multi-cam broadcast of Yardlife Festival and studio setting band interviews.
– Camera Operator; Roundhouse Online (Daily Motion)
– Camera Operator and editor for Scottiees Variety Show for Roundhouse Dailymotion online content.
– Camera Trainee: The Roundhouse, Camden. (Bloomberg) Practical and intensive webcast film training:
5 camera multi-cam online streamed broadcasts of Roundhouse Rising Festival for Live Daily Motion channel including; The Ghetts Album Launch Live stream interviews, Promotional Teaser “Expectation” for R Circus Fest. Plus Formal training with cameras and rigging: Cannon C300, Sony FS700, Sony PMW-EX3 and Tricaster Mixer & Premiere Pro.
– Self-shooting Producer + Editor: The Ex-Gurkhas in Aldershot (Short Film winner at the Open Generation Documentary Film Festival) Solid compositional & theatrical base for compelling visual storytelling.
Camera: Canon 5D
-Camera Operator/DIT – Golda Productions, Paris
A feature length documentary film set in Martinique.
Observational filming and 3-point lighting/cam op for interviews.
Camera: 5D MarkIII
Producers: Susan Rapps-O-Dea, Patrick Valley
– Events/Company Video Freelance Videographer + Editor
Clients include End Ecocide, Somewhereto_, Brixton Splash, The News-Hub, Altgen, Emma Dalesman, White Lies Magazine, Vice (photo use) and The Beyond Ukip Cabaret
Practical Skills Set:
– Experienced in multi-cam live broadcast, events and shooting abroad
– Experienced in data wrangling and video administration with a good knowledge of video and audio formats, codecs and compression.
– Experienced in audio transcribing
– Manual handling trained; CRB checked
– 8 year full UK driving license.
– Languages: Confident Spanish
– Rigging/derigging of equipment
– Cannon C300, Sony FS700, Sony EX3, Sony PMW-F3, Canon 5D MarkIII.
– A range of lighting and sound recorders such as Zoom H4n as well as radio mics.
– Various camera support including Easyrig, sliders and shoulder rigs.
Proficient in software:
– Premiere Pro CC6, Final Cut 7&X, Tricaster mixer, Adobe Cloud Suite (Adobe Audition, In Design)
– Bloomberg Camera Trainee – The Roundhouse, Camden 2014 , 5 month camera trainee.