Having started her journey in Stills Photography, Dagmar is an extremely versatile and unique image creator with a true eye for detail.
She is an HSE underwater camera operator as well as Divemaster focusing on Narrative & Action, Beauty & Fashion as well as Music Promos.
Born in Vienna / Austria, Dagmar has worked worldwide, combing her love of learning about different cultures and meeting new people with travelling and her work.
Dagmar’s open approach to her craft, her constant striving for perfection as well as her ability to capture the essence as well as highlight the beauty of an image or scene is what makes her stand out as a cinematographer.
May 2017 July Jones ‘Jump in the Water’ Camera Operator – James Gallant – Teyson Productions.
Music Promo | London/UK.
March 2017 Damselfish (Germany part of the film DoP-d by Catherine Derry) Camera Operator – 4K / 2K – Alexa / Sony A7S2 – Charlotte Ginsborg – Damselfish Productions.
Arts Film | London/UK – Funded by the Arts Council this fiction Documentary follows former static apnea world champion Tom Sietas. Shot outside and underwater inside a tank in a Peckham warehouse.
Sep 2016 FITBIT Camera Operator – Alex Cooper – The Wagon.
Online Commercial | UK/London – Underwater Shots of Synchronized swimmers. Lit from below the water.
April 2016 Mother Nature Camera Operator – Natasja Fourie – NOWNESS.
Short Narrative Art Film | UK/London – Short Form Art film for online platform NOWNESS surrounding Motherhood. Underwater Sequences are lit from below the water.
Oct 2015 Seals Camera Operator – DS Liquid Eye Pictures.
Documentary Photography | UK/Farne Islands – shot using a Dry Suit at Depth up to 25m.
July 2015 Sydney Harbour Camera Operator – 4K RAW – Andy Soup – River Films.
Commercial | Australia/Sydney & UK/London – Fly-through commercial. Mix of Life Action & CGI. Under and above water shot captured in a Pool at a depth of 4m. Lit from above water also using bounce from below.
May 2015 The London School of Diving Camera Operator – DS Liquid Eye Pictures.
Documentary Photography | UK/London – Photography – shot in a pool up to 3m using a Wetsuit and in a lake up to 25m using a Dry Suit.
Jan 2013 The Deep Blue Camera Operator – Simon Dowling – Deep Down Productions.
Short Documentary | Thailand/ KoTao – Short Documentary – shot in the sea using a wetsuit at depth up to 30m.
Speaks fluent German and English
Full, clean car driving license
HSE, Divemaster, Underwater Camera Operator.
ACCESS TO KIT:
– Red Epic with Underwater Housing, Port, set of Primes and underwater Tripod.
– Underwater Housing for Canon 5D Mark2 / Mark3.
– Set of Samyang prime lenses.
– Panasonic GH5 (for 4K up to 50fps in 422 10bit
or slow motion up to 180fps in full HD)
– XLR adapter for GH5
– Cage for GH5
– 7″ Atomos Inferno 4K monitor/ recorder
– Gimbal for Sony GH5
– K5 Slider
– Olympus 12-40mm 2.8 PRO
– 0lympus 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO
– Nikon AI-S Primes (20mm 2.8, 35mm 1.4, 50mm 1.2, 85mm 1.4 and
105mm 2.8 + macro 1:1)
– Easyrig (for smooth handheld work)
– Handheld Rig with shoulder support & handle,15mm bars
– 1 x fluid head tripod
– Followfocus with Speed crank & Whip
– swing away Matte Box – 2 filter trays, one rotating
– 4×4 Soft Fx 2 filter
– Directional Sennheiser Microphone
– Sony Radio Microphone
– 3m XLR
– GH5 Nauticam housing
– 1 x battery powered underwater HMI (30.000 lumens) including
lenses for wide to focused beams (30m depth rated)
– 1 x underwater 120Y LED- rechargable (40m depth rated)
– 1 x underwater HMI torch (20.000 lumens) (150m depth rated)