A confident, competent and ambitious camera trainee with recent international experience in documentary film. Having formally trained in camera at The Roundhouse Fran continues to build on an excellent technical proficiency in a live studio and documentary. Passionate, she always carry out tasks from brief to delivery with psychical capability, focus and skill.
– Camera Trainee: The Roundhouse, Camden. (Bloomberg) Practical and intensive webcast film training:
5 camera multi-cam online streamed broadcasts of Roundhouse Rising Festival for Live Daily Motion channel including; The Ghetts Album Launch Live stream interviews, Promotional Teaser “Expectation” for R Circus Fest. Plus Formal training with cameras and rigging: Cannon C300, Sony FS700, Sony PMW-EX3 and Tricaster Mixer & Premiere Pro.
– Floor Runner: Carnival, ‘Downton Abbey’, ITV.
– Floor Runner and Camera Assistant: ‘Lost Lectures’.
– Production Assistant & Photographer /’An Investigation’ Independant Film – Director: Sarah Fronckevic.
Practical Skills Set:
– Experienced in multi-cam live broadcast, events and shooting abroad
– Experienced in data wrangling and video administration with a good knowledge of video and audio formats, codecs and compression.
– Experienced in audio transcribing
– Manual handling trained; CRB checked
– 8 year full UK driving license.
– Languages: Confident Spanish
– Rigging/derigging of equipment
– Cannon C300, Sony FS700, Sony EX3, Sony PMW-F3, Canon 5D MarkIII.
– A range of lighting and sound recorders such as Zoom H4n as well as radio mics.
– Various camera support including Easyrig, sliders and shoulder rigs.
Proficient in software:
– Premiere Pro CC6, Final Cut 7&X, Tricaster mixer, Adobe Cloud Suite (Adobe Audition, In Design)
– Bloomberg Camera Trainee – The Roundhouse, Camden 2014 , 5 month camera trainee.