So we kick off in no particular order the crew’s 2015 highlights with;
1 ) Camera Assistant Becky Bruce Lee, here with her helicopter camera crew in Seoul, South Korea. Filming for the Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Becky’s profile here: http://reelangels.tv/filmcameradepartment/becky-bruce-lee-2/
2) Rebecca Morgan. – booming a 6 part BBC drama called ‘The Living and the dead’ filming in and around Bristol. Press release here:
We think it’s going to be really good!
Rebecca’s profile: http://reelangels.tv/tvsound/rebecca-morgan/
3) Ania Przygoda – recently finished working (as a Supervising Sound editor and Dubbing Mixer) on a film called Pikadero dir by Ben Sharrock. The film premiered at San Sebastian Film Festival at the end of September last year, where it got accepted into New Directors section.
You can see the teaser here
she was also the Sound Effects Editor on this feature The Dionti Family:
Ania’s profile: http://reelangels.tv/postproductioncrew/ania-przygoda/
4) Tania Freimuth – was a Director of Photography on the following projects;
Vout O Reenee’s : fa eature doc following the launch of Sophie Parkin’s club.
Lumo Project: the making of ‘The Story of Jesus’ with behind the scenes footage, interviews from main cast and crew.
‘Ding Dong Ditch’: a coming of age story shot on location in South London.
‘Two Tings’: mocumentary about a South London rap duo.
Tania’s profile: http://reelangels.tv/filmcameradepartment/tania-friemuth/
5) Yana Rits – A short film directed by Brian Lye, which Yana produced and shot a while ago – Love Birds – has finished its long festival journey and is now available online. It was very successful, won a lot of awards and has been sold to many TV channels all over the world. The link to it:
The music video for VV Brown Yana DOP’d has also been released lately:
Yana’s profile: http://reelangels.tv/filmcameradepartment/yana-rits-cairns/
6) Anna Sabino – sparked on two music videos, one for John Newman entitles “I’m Not The Man” [production name Dirty Live] for Hunger.TV (DoP Diana Olifirova, shot on Arri Alexa) and one for Gengahr called “Fill My Vein With Blood” for Greatcoat Films (DoP Sebastian Court shot on a Arri Alexa Mini)
She also Gaffered for a commercial The Healthy – Sodo Pizza for TBWA London (DoP Diana Olifirova shot on Sony PXW – FS7).
Anna’s profile: http://reelangels.tv/filmlighting/ana-sabino/
7 ) Sam Hatton – Last year for Sam was working at Lime Pictures in Liverpool on Hollyoaks as a Freelance Motion Graphic Designer. Sam’s profile: http://reelangels.tv/postproductioncrew/sam-hatton/
8) Laura McNeill – Sound Assisting on First dates and Judge Rinder. Laura’s profile: http://reelangels.tv/tvsound/laura-mcneil/
9) Ola Mesmer – two features she worked on (2nd AC) in the past two years screened at Raindance and was nominated for UK Best Feature.
First one is called Love Me Do . The second one is Kicking Off https://vimeo.com/138522150
Ola’s profile: http://reelangels.tv/tvcamera/ola-mesmer/
10) Georgina Burrell – series directing a new make over show for Ch4 Shine TV. More info to come. Georgina’s profile: http://reelangels.tv/specialistcrew/georgina-burrell/
11) Hazel Palmer – Filming the Cricket at The Oval, Sundown Festival. Hazel’s profile: http://reelangels.tv/eventcamera/hazel-palmer/
12)Caroline Singh – she was busy last year !
Cuckoo Series 3 – Boom Op
Birds of a Feather Series 12 – Boom Op
Grantchester Series 2 – Boom Op (Dailies)
Catastrophe Series 2 – Boom Op (Dailies)
Bull – Boom Op (Daily)
Mindhorn (feature film) – Boom Op (Daily)
Caroline’s profile: http://reelangels.tv/tvsound/caroline-singh/
13) Alexandra Medeville – working as a Camera Assistant on Game of Thrones and a feature called Access All Areas. Alexandra’s profile: http://reelangels.tv/tvcamera/alexandra-medvilee/
14) Jane Handa – shooting PD on a series to TX is called ‘This Farming Life’, it’s a 12 x 1hrs for BBC2 at 7pm; it’s due out in March. Jane’s profile: http://reelangels.tv/specialistcrew/jane-handa/
15) Ilaria Fulvio – making the cut on the Radio Times! In the picture above between Lala and the DOP as the Focus Puller Ilaria’s profile: http://reelangels.tv/tvcamera/ilaria-fulvio/